Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Multiple cities) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will cover travel and lodging.
- 7A-7P and 7p-7a shifts needed.
- Facilities in PA, TX, NJ, and TN and wanted to see if you would have some time available in the next few months to help out with picking up some shifts.
- 7A-7p shifts times Monday- Friday.
- 1 MD and 1 Mid-level on during the day.
- 1 MD on at night.
- Or shoot me a text on my cell at.
- Large facility (586 total beds in the facility) with full subspecialty backup.
- These facilities are willing to work with your schedule and will even cover your travel and lodging.
- 3-6 total admissions/ day.
- Great rates!
- Travel and lodging provided.
- Fast Credentialing for a JAN start date.
- 8 beds in ICU.
- EMR is McKesson.
- Seeking candiates to work full time locum or simply provider 7 shifts/ month.
- Staffing Consultant.
- 30 day credentialing.
- 3 admissions/ 24 hour period in to the ICU.
- Really good Pay rate!
- Temp privileges available for an immediate start date available as well.
- Two different facilities: one has a 12 bed ICU and other is a 20 bed ICU that Runs Dual Intensivist.
- Rate of 240/ hour for Qualified Candidates.
- 60 day credentialing.
- Sleep room provided for night physicians and can be allowed to leave the facility but are required to come back for any ICU admissions.
- No admissions: 100% inpatient rounding.
- Willing to wait for a TN license (I can help you with that).
- If none of the above facilities are of interest to you.
- Easy to get to on the north side of Philadelphia.
- All subspecialties are available.
- Philadelphia, PA.
- Night shift is 4p-11 p with night.
- Long term need.
- Average of 15 census in the ICU.
- 80% post-Surgery patients.
- Russell Isenbletter.
- EMR is Cerner.
- Oak Ridge, TN.
- Must be comfortable working with residents.
- Here are those.
- Conveniently located In Knoxville TN.
- Shift times 7A-6p and 6p-7A both available.
- Knoxville, TN: This Facility IS Willing to wait for TN licensure!
- 34 total ICU/ CC beds during the winter months: Summer goes to 26 beds with the same staffing model of two CC docs.
- Sat/Sun 8a- 2p.
- EMR is Sorian.
- You could book shifts here for the next Several months if you wanted.
- Day shift is 7a- 4p.
- Manahawkin, NJ.
- Day with night.
- Open ICU.
- Seeking Critical care providers for the following sites.
- We cover your travel and lodging.
- Will take candidates who only want just a few shifts/ month.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Jan 10.