Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Multiple cities) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We cover your travel and lodging.
- Sat/Sun 8a- 2p.
- 7A-7P and 7p-7a shifts needed.
- Day with night.
- All subspecialties are available.
- Philadelphia, PA.
- Open ICU.
- 3-6 total admissions/ day.
- Long term need.
- Or shoot me a text on my cell at.
- These facilities are willing to work with your schedule and will even cover your travel and lodging.
- Conveniently located In Knoxville TN.
- Rate of 240/ hour for Qualified Candidates.
- Will cover travel and lodging.
- 60 day credentialing.
- Average of 15 census in the ICU.
- EMR is Cerner.
- Russell Isenbletter.
- Fast Credentialing for a JAN start date.
- 7A-7p shifts times Monday- Friday.
- Must be comfortable working with residents.
- No admissions: 100% inpatient rounding.
- You could book shifts here for the next Several months if you wanted.
- Willing to wait for a TN license (I can help you with that).
- Travel and lodging provided.
- EMR is Sorian.
- 80% post-Surgery patients.
- Oak Ridge, TN.
- 34 total ICU/ CC beds during the winter months: Summer goes to 26 beds with the same staffing model of two CC docs.
- Great rates!
- Here are those.
- Really good Pay rate!
- 1 MD and 1 Mid-level on during the day.
- Manahawkin, NJ.
- Knoxville, TN: This Facility IS Willing to wait for TN licensure!
- Shift times 7A-6p and 6p-7A both available.
- Night shift is 4p-11 p with night.
- Staffing Consultant.
- Seeking candiates to work full time locum or simply provider 7 shifts/ month.
- 3 admissions/ 24 hour period in to the ICU.
- Sleep room provided for night physicians and can be allowed to leave the facility but are required to come back for any ICU admissions.
- 1 MD on at night.
- Facilities in PA, TX, NJ, and TN and wanted to see if you would have some time available in the next few months to help out with picking up some shifts.
- EMR is McKesson.
- Easy to get to on the north side of Philadelphia.
- Seeking Critical care providers for the following sites.
- Temp privileges available for an immediate start date available as well.
- 8 beds in ICU.
- 30 day credentialing.
- Day shift is 7a- 4p.
- If none of the above facilities are of interest to you.
- Will take candidates who only want just a few shifts/ month.
- Large facility (586 total beds in the facility) with full subspecialty backup.
- Two different facilities: one has a 12 bed ICU and other is a 20 bed ICU that Runs Dual Intensivist.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Jan 10.