Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · April 23, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Multiple cities) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Willing to wait for a TN license (I can help you with that).
- Temp privileges available for an immediate start date available as well.
- Easy to get to on the north side of Philadelphia.
- All subspecialties are available.
- Staffing Consultant.
- Day shift is 7a- 4p.
- Travel and lodging provided.
- Large facility (586 total beds in the facility) with full subspecialty backup.
- Two different facilities: one has a 12 bed ICU and other is a 20 bed ICU that Runs Dual Intensivist.
- 34 total ICU/ CC beds during the winter months: Summer goes to 26 beds with the same staffing model of two CC docs.
- Knoxville, TN: This Facility IS Willing to wait for TN licensure!
- Great rates!
- Sleep room provided for night physicians and can be allowed to leave the facility but are required to come back for any ICU admissions.
- Really good Pay rate!
- EMR is Cerner.
- Or shoot me a text on my cell at.
- Open ICU.
- Manahawkin, NJ.
- No admissions: 100% inpatient rounding.
- You could book shifts here for the next Several months if you wanted.
- Rate of 240/ hour for Qualified Candidates.
- Russell Isenbletter.
- Fast Credentialing for a JAN start date.
- Will take candidates who only want just a few shifts/ month.
- If none of the above facilities are of interest to you.
- 80% post-Surgery patients.
- 8 beds in ICU.
- 30 day credentialing.
- Night shift is 4p-11 p with night.
- These facilities are willing to work with your schedule and will even cover your travel and lodging.
- Long term need.
- Facilities in PA, TX, NJ, and TN and wanted to see if you would have some time available in the next few months to help out with picking up some shifts.
- 3-6 total admissions/ day.
- 7A-7P and 7p-7a shifts needed.
- 60 day credentialing.
- 1 MD and 1 Mid-level on during the day.
- 3 admissions/ 24 hour period in to the ICU.
- Sat/Sun 8a- 2p.
- 1 MD on at night.
- 7A-7p shifts times Monday- Friday.
- Conveniently located In Knoxville TN.
- Philadelphia, PA.
- Must be comfortable working with residents.
- Here are those.
- We cover your travel and lodging.
- EMR is Sorian.
- Seeking candiates to work full time locum or simply provider 7 shifts/ month.
- Average of 15 census in the ICU.
- Oak Ridge, TN.
- EMR is McKesson.
- Will cover travel and lodging.
- Seeking Critical care providers for the following sites.
- Shift times 7A-6p and 6p-7A both available.
- Day with night.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Jan 10.