Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Multiple cities) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 30 day credentialing.
- 1 MD and 1 Mid-level on during the day.
- 7A-7P and 7p-7a shifts needed.
- Temp privileges available for an immediate start date available as well.
- Average of 15 census in the ICU.
- You could book shifts here for the next Several months if you wanted.
- 8 beds in ICU.
- Long term need.
- Facilities in PA, TX, NJ, and TN and wanted to see if you would have some time available in the next few months to help out with picking up some shifts.
- Manahawkin, NJ.
- 3 admissions/ 24 hour period in to the ICU.
- Sat/Sun 8a- 2p.
- Shift times 7A-6p and 6p-7A both available.
- Will take candidates who only want just a few shifts/ month.
- Russell Isenbletter.
- 34 total ICU/ CC beds during the winter months: Summer goes to 26 beds with the same staffing model of two CC docs.
- Great rates!
- Philadelphia, PA.
- 60 day credentialing.
- Or shoot me a text on my cell at.
- EMR is McKesson.
- Open ICU.
- Here are those.
- 7A-7p shifts times Monday- Friday.
- 3-6 total admissions/ day.
- No admissions: 100% inpatient rounding.
- Large facility (586 total beds in the facility) with full subspecialty backup.
- EMR is Sorian.
- Really good Pay rate!
- Night shift is 4p-11 p with night.
- Seeking candiates to work full time locum or simply provider 7 shifts/ month.
- Two different facilities: one has a 12 bed ICU and other is a 20 bed ICU that Runs Dual Intensivist.
- Must be comfortable working with residents.
- EMR is Cerner.
- Day shift is 7a- 4p.
- If none of the above facilities are of interest to you.
- Rate of 240/ hour for Qualified Candidates.
- Easy to get to on the north side of Philadelphia.
- Seeking Critical care providers for the following sites.
- All subspecialties are available.
- Willing to wait for a TN license (I can help you with that).
- Will cover travel and lodging.
- Sleep room provided for night physicians and can be allowed to leave the facility but are required to come back for any ICU admissions.
- Fast Credentialing for a JAN start date.
- 1 MD on at night.
- We cover your travel and lodging.
- Travel and lodging provided.
- Staffing Consultant.
- Oak Ridge, TN.
- 80% post-Surgery patients.
- Conveniently located In Knoxville TN.
- Day with night.
- Knoxville, TN: This Facility IS Willing to wait for TN licensure!
- These facilities are willing to work with your schedule and will even cover your travel and lodging.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Jan 10.