Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Multiple cities) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staffing Consultant.
- 80% post-Surgery patients.
- Knoxville, TN: This Facility IS Willing to wait for TN licensure!
- Seeking Critical care providers for the following sites.
- Sleep room provided for night physicians and can be allowed to leave the facility but are required to come back for any ICU admissions.
- Two different facilities: one has a 12 bed ICU and other is a 20 bed ICU that Runs Dual Intensivist.
- Conveniently located In Knoxville TN.
- Temp privileges available for an immediate start date available as well.
- Will take candidates who only want just a few shifts/ month.
- Long term need.
- Large facility (586 total beds in the facility) with full subspecialty backup.
- Easy to get to on the north side of Philadelphia.
- 8 beds in ICU.
- 3 admissions/ 24 hour period in to the ICU.
- EMR is McKesson.
- Great rates!
- Oak Ridge, TN.
- Or shoot me a text on my cell at.
- All subspecialties are available.
- Day with night.
- Manahawkin, NJ.
- 1 MD on at night.
- Night shift is 4p-11 p with night.
- 34 total ICU/ CC beds during the winter months: Summer goes to 26 beds with the same staffing model of two CC docs.
- Fast Credentialing for a JAN start date.
- Will cover travel and lodging.
- 30 day credentialing.
- Travel and lodging provided.
- EMR is Sorian.
- Sat/Sun 8a- 2p.
- Facilities in PA, TX, NJ, and TN and wanted to see if you would have some time available in the next few months to help out with picking up some shifts.
- 60 day credentialing.
- 7A-7P and 7p-7a shifts needed.
- Here are those.
- 7A-7p shifts times Monday- Friday.
- Philadelphia, PA.
- Willing to wait for a TN license (I can help you with that).
- Really good Pay rate!
- 1 MD and 1 Mid-level on during the day.
- If none of the above facilities are of interest to you.
- Rate of 240/ hour for Qualified Candidates.
- Seeking candiates to work full time locum or simply provider 7 shifts/ month.
- You could book shifts here for the next Several months if you wanted.
- Average of 15 census in the ICU.
- Must be comfortable working with residents.
- Russell Isenbletter.
- Shift times 7A-6p and 6p-7A both available.
- No admissions: 100% inpatient rounding.
- Day shift is 7a- 4p.
- EMR is Cerner.
- These facilities are willing to work with your schedule and will even cover your travel and lodging.
- Open ICU.
- 3-6 total admissions/ day.
- We cover your travel and lodging.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Jan 10.