Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Multiple cities) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fast Credentialing for a JAN start date.
- 1 MD and 1 Mid-level on during the day.
- Shift times 7A-6p and 6p-7A both available.
- These facilities are willing to work with your schedule and will even cover your travel and lodging.
- Will take candidates who only want just a few shifts/ month.
- EMR is Sorian.
- Great rates!
- Russell Isenbletter.
- 30 day credentialing.
- You could book shifts here for the next Several months if you wanted.
- All subspecialties are available.
- Or shoot me a text on my cell at.
- Easy to get to on the north side of Philadelphia.
- 34 total ICU/ CC beds during the winter months: Summer goes to 26 beds with the same staffing model of two CC docs.
- Seeking candiates to work full time locum or simply provider 7 shifts/ month.
- No admissions: 100% inpatient rounding.
- Willing to wait for a TN license (I can help you with that).
- If none of the above facilities are of interest to you.
- Day with night.
- Conveniently located In Knoxville TN.
- Temp privileges available for an immediate start date available as well.
- Will cover travel and lodging.
- Rate of 240/ hour for Qualified Candidates.
- Seeking Critical care providers for the following sites.
- EMR is Cerner.
- Two different facilities: one has a 12 bed ICU and other is a 20 bed ICU that Runs Dual Intensivist.
- Manahawkin, NJ.
- Long term need.
- 7A-7P and 7p-7a shifts needed.
- Average of 15 census in the ICU.
- Here are those.
- Facilities in PA, TX, NJ, and TN and wanted to see if you would have some time available in the next few months to help out with picking up some shifts.
- Open ICU.
- 1 MD on at night.
- 60 day credentialing.
- Philadelphia, PA.
- 3-6 total admissions/ day.
- Sat/Sun 8a- 2p.
- Large facility (586 total beds in the facility) with full subspecialty backup.
- Night shift is 4p-11 p with night.
- Day shift is 7a- 4p.
- Oak Ridge, TN.
- Knoxville, TN: This Facility IS Willing to wait for TN licensure!
- 8 beds in ICU.
- EMR is McKesson.
- Sleep room provided for night physicians and can be allowed to leave the facility but are required to come back for any ICU admissions.
- 7A-7p shifts times Monday- Friday.
- 80% post-Surgery patients.
- Really good Pay rate!
- We cover your travel and lodging.
- 3 admissions/ 24 hour period in to the ICU.
- Staffing Consultant.
- Must be comfortable working with residents.
- Travel and lodging provided.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Jan 10.