Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · September 26, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Multiple cities) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR is McKesson.
- Here are those.
- Philadelphia, PA.
- Or shoot me a text on my cell at.
- Temp privileges available for an immediate start date available as well.
- 3-6 total admissions/ day.
- 8 beds in ICU.
- Night shift is 4p-11 p with night.
- Knoxville, TN: This Facility IS Willing to wait for TN licensure!
- Russell Isenbletter.
- Seeking candiates to work full time locum or simply provider 7 shifts/ month.
- Will take candidates who only want just a few shifts/ month.
- EMR is Sorian.
- Rate of 240/ hour for Qualified Candidates.
- Day shift is 7a- 4p.
- We cover your travel and lodging.
- You could book shifts here for the next Several months if you wanted.
- Manahawkin, NJ.
- Staffing Consultant.
- Must be comfortable working with residents.
- 1 MD on at night.
- Easy to get to on the north side of Philadelphia.
- No admissions: 100% inpatient rounding.
- 34 total ICU/ CC beds during the winter months: Summer goes to 26 beds with the same staffing model of two CC docs.
- Travel and lodging provided.
- 60 day credentialing.
- Long term need.
- 80% post-Surgery patients.
- 1 MD and 1 Mid-level on during the day.
- EMR is Cerner.
- Large facility (586 total beds in the facility) with full subspecialty backup.
- If none of the above facilities are of interest to you.
- Shift times 7A-6p and 6p-7A both available.
- Sat/Sun 8a- 2p.
- Will cover travel and lodging.
- Conveniently located In Knoxville TN.
- Seeking Critical care providers for the following sites.
- 7A-7P and 7p-7a shifts needed.
- Day with night.
- Great rates!
- Oak Ridge, TN.
- Two different facilities: one has a 12 bed ICU and other is a 20 bed ICU that Runs Dual Intensivist.
- Willing to wait for a TN license (I can help you with that).
- Facilities in PA, TX, NJ, and TN and wanted to see if you would have some time available in the next few months to help out with picking up some shifts.
- Fast Credentialing for a JAN start date.
- Average of 15 census in the ICU.
- All subspecialties are available.
- 7A-7p shifts times Monday- Friday.
- Sleep room provided for night physicians and can be allowed to leave the facility but are required to come back for any ICU admissions.
- 30 day credentialing.
- Really good Pay rate!
- Open ICU.
- These facilities are willing to work with your schedule and will even cover your travel and lodging.
- 3 admissions/ 24 hour period in to the ICU.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Jan 10.