Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Multiple cities) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7A-7P and 7p-7a shifts needed.
- Sat/Sun 8a- 2p.
- Willing to wait for a TN license (I can help you with that).
- You could book shifts here for the next Several months if you wanted.
- Really good Pay rate!
- Long term need.
- Here are those.
- 30 day credentialing.
- 3 admissions/ 24 hour period in to the ICU.
- No admissions: 100% inpatient rounding.
- Oak Ridge, TN.
- Knoxville, TN: This Facility IS Willing to wait for TN licensure!
- Fast Credentialing for a JAN start date.
- Staffing Consultant.
- 7A-7p shifts times Monday- Friday.
- Facilities in PA, TX, NJ, and TN and wanted to see if you would have some time available in the next few months to help out with picking up some shifts.
- 80% post-Surgery patients.
- Seeking candiates to work full time locum or simply provider 7 shifts/ month.
- 1 MD on at night.
- 1 MD and 1 Mid-level on during the day.
- EMR is Cerner.
- All subspecialties are available.
- These facilities are willing to work with your schedule and will even cover your travel and lodging.
- 3-6 total admissions/ day.
- Or shoot me a text on my cell at.
- Must be comfortable working with residents.
- Great rates!
- Large facility (586 total beds in the facility) with full subspecialty backup.
- Temp privileges available for an immediate start date available as well.
- 8 beds in ICU.
- Conveniently located In Knoxville TN.
- Will take candidates who only want just a few shifts/ month.
- 34 total ICU/ CC beds during the winter months: Summer goes to 26 beds with the same staffing model of two CC docs.
- Manahawkin, NJ.
- Easy to get to on the north side of Philadelphia.
- Day shift is 7a- 4p.
- Rate of 240/ hour for Qualified Candidates.
- Day with night.
- Will cover travel and lodging.
- Two different facilities: one has a 12 bed ICU and other is a 20 bed ICU that Runs Dual Intensivist.
- EMR is McKesson.
- Average of 15 census in the ICU.
- If none of the above facilities are of interest to you.
- 60 day credentialing.
- Philadelphia, PA.
- Night shift is 4p-11 p with night.
- Russell Isenbletter.
- Sleep room provided for night physicians and can be allowed to leave the facility but are required to come back for any ICU admissions.
- EMR is Sorian.
- Open ICU.
- Shift times 7A-6p and 6p-7A both available.
- Seeking Critical care providers for the following sites.
- Travel and lodging provided.
- We cover your travel and lodging.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Jan 10.