Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · May 30, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Multiple cities) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Long term need.
- Seeking candiates to work full time locum or simply provider 7 shifts/ month.
- 3 admissions/ 24 hour period in to the ICU.
- 30 day credentialing.
- You could book shifts here for the next Several months if you wanted.
- Knoxville, TN: This Facility IS Willing to wait for TN licensure!
- EMR is McKesson.
- Day shift is 7a- 4p.
- Willing to wait for a TN license (I can help you with that).
- Here are those.
- All subspecialties are available.
- Sleep room provided for night physicians and can be allowed to leave the facility but are required to come back for any ICU admissions.
- Sat/Sun 8a- 2p.
- Really good Pay rate!
- Average of 15 census in the ICU.
- Russell Isenbletter.
- Staffing Consultant.
- Oak Ridge, TN.
- Or shoot me a text on my cell at.
- These facilities are willing to work with your schedule and will even cover your travel and lodging.
- Shift times 7A-6p and 6p-7A both available.
- 8 beds in ICU.
- Philadelphia, PA.
- Travel and lodging provided.
- 3-6 total admissions/ day.
- Will take candidates who only want just a few shifts/ month.
- Night shift is 4p-11 p with night.
- Day with night.
- Great rates!
- Manahawkin, NJ.
- 7A-7P and 7p-7a shifts needed.
- Facilities in PA, TX, NJ, and TN and wanted to see if you would have some time available in the next few months to help out with picking up some shifts.
- 60 day credentialing.
- Easy to get to on the north side of Philadelphia.
- If none of the above facilities are of interest to you.
- Fast Credentialing for a JAN start date.
- Conveniently located In Knoxville TN.
- EMR is Sorian.
- We cover your travel and lodging.
- No admissions: 100% inpatient rounding.
- Must be comfortable working with residents.
- Will cover travel and lodging.
- 34 total ICU/ CC beds during the winter months: Summer goes to 26 beds with the same staffing model of two CC docs.
- 7A-7p shifts times Monday- Friday.
- Temp privileges available for an immediate start date available as well.
- 80% post-Surgery patients.
- EMR is Cerner.
- Two different facilities: one has a 12 bed ICU and other is a 20 bed ICU that Runs Dual Intensivist.
- Large facility (586 total beds in the facility) with full subspecialty backup.
- Seeking Critical care providers for the following sites.
- Rate of 240/ hour for Qualified Candidates.
- 1 MD on at night.
- 1 MD and 1 Mid-level on during the day.
- Open ICU.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Jan 10.