Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · December 9, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Multiple cities) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR is Cerner.
- Seeking candiates to work full time locum or simply provider 7 shifts/ month.
- Long term need.
- You could book shifts here for the next Several months if you wanted.
- All subspecialties are available.
- Temp privileges available for an immediate start date available as well.
- EMR is McKesson.
- Day with night.
- Staffing Consultant.
- Will take candidates who only want just a few shifts/ month.
- Will cover travel and lodging.
- Open ICU.
- Really good Pay rate!
- We cover your travel and lodging.
- Oak Ridge, TN.
- Sat/Sun 8a- 2p.
- Here are those.
- If none of the above facilities are of interest to you.
- Travel and lodging provided.
- 80% post-Surgery patients.
- Great rates!
- Philadelphia, PA.
- 34 total ICU/ CC beds during the winter months: Summer goes to 26 beds with the same staffing model of two CC docs.
- Manahawkin, NJ.
- 30 day credentialing.
- 7A-7p shifts times Monday- Friday.
- Large facility (586 total beds in the facility) with full subspecialty backup.
- Average of 15 census in the ICU.
- No admissions: 100% inpatient rounding.
- Two different facilities: one has a 12 bed ICU and other is a 20 bed ICU that Runs Dual Intensivist.
- Night shift is 4p-11 p with night.
- Rate of 240/ hour for Qualified Candidates.
- Conveniently located In Knoxville TN.
- 8 beds in ICU.
- 7A-7P and 7p-7a shifts needed.
- 3-6 total admissions/ day.
- 60 day credentialing.
- 3 admissions/ 24 hour period in to the ICU.
- 1 MD and 1 Mid-level on during the day.
- Must be comfortable working with residents.
- Willing to wait for a TN license (I can help you with that).
- Seeking Critical care providers for the following sites.
- Fast Credentialing for a JAN start date.
- Or shoot me a text on my cell at.
- Russell Isenbletter.
- Knoxville, TN: This Facility IS Willing to wait for TN licensure!
- Day shift is 7a- 4p.
- These facilities are willing to work with your schedule and will even cover your travel and lodging.
- 1 MD on at night.
- Facilities in PA, TX, NJ, and TN and wanted to see if you would have some time available in the next few months to help out with picking up some shifts.
- Easy to get to on the north side of Philadelphia.
- Sleep room provided for night physicians and can be allowed to leave the facility but are required to come back for any ICU admissions.
- EMR is Sorian.
- Shift times 7A-6p and 6p-7A both available.
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Jan 10.