Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eastern Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- By working closely with healthcare facilities to cover gaps in their staffing needs, LocumConnections helps Physicians and Advance Practice Practitioners find the right job opportunities.
- Admissions per night: 1-3.
- Procedures: intubations, airway passage, respond to codes, thoracentesis is a need.
- The work schedule is day shift hours 8 am - 8 pm.
- Admissions per day: about 3-6.
- Average census 10-12.
- LocumConnections is nationwide, Physician-led, healthcare recruiting agency.
- A Tennessee license is required upon starting the assignment.
- Apply by forwarding.
- This hospital uses Epic for EMR.
- A Tennessee -based hospital is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (with hospitalist experience) physician to provide ongoing Locum coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Locum Connections