Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- These Hospital Medicine programs are in Oak Ridge, Harriman, Lenoir City, Sevierville, and Morristown.
- A competitive hourly rate plus RVU and mileage.
- Candidates must be strong clinicians with a minimum of two years current Hospitalist experience.
- No procedures are required, but must be willing to attend in ICU.
- Opportunities for Physicians to join our Hospital Medicine Special Operations Team to work full-time with five hospitals in the Covenant Health System in East Tennessee.
- APC support is provided at three of the programs.
- Incentive programs and career growth opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- This elite team offers: employee status.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Qualified candidates will be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency trained and either Board Eligible (on track to take exam) or Board Certified.
- All within a one-hour drive of Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Annual CME allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago