Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate clinical excellence along with superior communication skills, and a focus on placing the patient above all other considerations and on providing quality care.
- Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by TeamHealths Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance, at least 2 years of active practice, and a successful record of accomplishment.
- We ask that you be Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, with current skills in the full breadth of Orthopaedics, a current Tennessee license to practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our established Orthopaedic Hospitalist team at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee.
- This position includes flexible scheduling available, position entails providing on average ten 24-hour shifts per month, relocation not required, excellent pay and paid PLI with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago