Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Asap ongoing.
- Rounds and able to handle vents, intubation, and central lines.
- CC/Pulm experience desired, but not required.
- 6p-6a (need flexible providers).
- Must be BC in IM.
- 18-22 encounters per physician per shift.
- Locums basis.
- Great client in central Tennessee has a job opportunity for a Hospitalist on a.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Locum Leaders.