Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Kingsport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be open to working 9 to 12 hour shifts.
- Full specialty backup.
- For more adventurous types, there's white water rafting.
- StartDate: 01/01/2018Available Shifts: Day Shift.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- The Symphony of the Mountains is a group that performs around the city and region, and is revered by residents and visitors alike.
- Bays Mountain Park offers great summer recreation options for the whole family, with picnic areas, day hikes and a zip-line.
- Physicians see between 18-22 patients per day.
- The city is home to a lot of shopping options, with both small businesses and chains represented.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- A city belonging to the so-called "Mountain Empire," Kingsport is situated in along the scenic Holston River.
- Paid travel and lodging.
- Kingsport possesses a rich performing arts community, including an arts guild and ballet.
- Rounding only.
- Open ICU.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Be sure to head downtown to check out the stellar variety of antique shops and jewelers.
- 14 shifts per month.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Board Certified.
- Must be licensed TN candidate.
- Respond to Codes.
- Epic EMR system.
- No procedures.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.