Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (East Tennesee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great rates - Multiple Shifts - Great Location!
- Nkmc and Turkey Creek are 10-12 bed ICUs.
- The average census is approximately 15 and there is an AP there as well.
- Physicians Regional is scheduled separately.
- Faciltiy in Tennessee close to Knoxville seeking Pulmonary/Critical Care Candidates at three different locations in TN!
- The PM-CC is consult only at the facilities while the patients are admitted to our hospitalist service.
- We provide excellent malpractice coverage, are self-insured.
- Specialties: Internal Medicine/ Fellowship Pulmonology/ Critical Care.
- The PM-CC doctors work days only 7:00a - 5:30p.
- On-. The night hospitalist is working in conjunction with PM-CC which has resulted in them not coming back into the hospital.
- Keep in mind you might be working clinically at 3 local locations).
- If scheduled at Prmc they are there exclusively.
- When working at Nkmc and Turkey Creek, will travel between campuses in the morning and round with AP.
- Prmc has the largest ICU at 20 beds.
- We also cover your travel and lodging as we have a travel department that will set all that up for you!
- The. It's possible they will be on -. Could work clinically at Prmc only or at Nkmc and Turkey Creek Medical Center.
- Her e are the.
- We are a physician owned and operated company striving to place Locums doctors nationwide.
This locum job opening was posted
5 weeks ago