Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Martin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- We are your hometown health provider.
- And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we.
- Quality of Life.
- We believe in the power of people to create great care.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- The quality of life in Weakley County is surely unsurpassed with its inviting residential atmosphere, educational opportunities, recreational facilities and programs, health care systems and easy way of life.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- A 100-bed facility offering inpatient and outpatient care, emergency service, heart care, diagnostic imaging, pediatric medicine, physical therapy, and a range of specialties.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Quality people.
- Volunteer Community Hospital is your community healthcare provider.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality care.
- Visitors to Weakley County quickly become aware of the pride and cooperative spirit of Weakley County residents.
- We're 78 healthcare professionals strong.
- Ambitious but realistic county programs and goals have resulted in a pattern or progress that evokes a strong sense of pride from residents of the five incorporated towns in Weakley County.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services