Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jackson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Jackson is 1 hours from Memphis and 2 hours from Nashville.
- Regional Hospital of Jackson is a 152-bed, acute care hospital accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Regional Hospital of Jackson strives to exceed patient expectations, while delivering compassionate, quality care.
- A continuum of care is provided to patients through a dedicated team of nurses, staff, volunteers, and more than 90 physicians representing a variety of specialties and subspecialties.
- Population..................... 60,000.
- Quality of Life.
- Soccer Fields.
- Community Facts.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Nature Trails.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Tennis Courts.
- Casey Jones Home and Railroad Museum.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- In addition to an accredited Chest Pain Center, the hospital offers a range of healthcare services including inpatient and outpatient, diagnostic, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Jackson Symphony Orchestra.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Travel Baseball Fields.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Carnegie Center for Arts and History.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Diamond Jaxx-A Professional Baseball Team.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Baseball and Softball Fields.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services