Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lexington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And Nashville, lying ten miles south of.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Quality care.
- We're more than 90 healthcare professionals strong.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality of Life.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- A 45-bed facility with complete inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Henderson County,.
- Quality people.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we.
- The population was 7,473 at the 2010 census.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Henderson County Community Hospital is your community healthcare provider.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- County seat.
- Henderson County.
- Interstate 40, which connects the two cities.
- United States.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- It is the.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- We are a Joint Commission accredited facility and a recipient of the Summit Award.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Lexington is midway between.
- We believe in the power of people to create great care.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Is a city in.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services