Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North East Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seeking a BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician interested in a locum tenens opportunity at a medical center in north east Tennessee.
- 12 hour shifts/ 8a- 8p.
- Admissions per day: about 3-6.
- Epic EMR.
- Daily census of 10 - 12.
- Hospital services: Emergency care, Physical therapy, pulmonology, surgery, intensive care, sleep medicine, and diagnostic imaging (CT, MRI, Nuclear medicine) Outpatient: gastroenterology, spine and rehabilitation, podiatry, and ear, nose and throat services.
- Ongoing need.
- For nationwide Locum Tenens positions,.
- Our Locum physicians will enjoy competitive compensation, flexible scheduling, paid travel, lodging, mileage reimbursement, and malpractice insurance while on assignment.
- At to speak with our Recruitment Administrator about this and other Locum Tenens opportunities.
- Procedures: intubations, airway passage, respond to codes, thoracentesis is a need.
- Admissions per night: 1-3.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Locum Connections