Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- ICU technically opened but functions as closed - Parent group of 4 PUD/CC for assist, separate codes team.
- A Nurse to round with Physician.
- Located 7 miles north of downtown.
- Established Hospitalist Group.
- Daytime/No Nocturnist Duties (Group supplemented by Nocturnists).
- Average 20-25 patients per shift (includes admits of 2-3 per shift).
- Freedom to work extra shifts.
- Block Schedule (7on/7off) accounting for 26 weeks per year.
- Affiliated with TriStar Skyline Medical Center - Recognized as "100 Top Hospitals".
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Nashville, TN.
- Efficiently managed practice, EMR.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago