Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Southeast Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Asap ongoing.
- This opportunity will not last long.
- BC/BE IM and FP.
- Immediate locum tenens Hospitalist job opportunity in Tennessee!
- Block schedule with in-house nights.
- No procedures, but must round and be part of code team.
- 18-22 patient encounters per shift.
- Must have TN license and DEA.
This perm job opening was posted
by Locum Leaders.