Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 24/7 midlevel coverage to assist with admissions and overnight first.
- No procedures or codes.
- Hospitalist Opportunity in Northeast Tennessee!
- O Competitive base salary.
- 20K Sign on and relocation available as necessary.
- O Hospitalists round and go.
- Located in the Tri-Cities area, just a few miles from the Virginia border and only 45 minutes from North Carolina.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tennessee.
- O Monday-Friday, rotate weekends or flexible scheduling.
- Seeking an experienced BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join a Hospitalist practice.
- Benefits: Health, dental, vision, life, disability, Serp, malpractice (with tail), CME.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago