Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- 7 on/7 off.
- The shift times will be from 7 PM to 7 AM Locum tenens physician will see an average of four to six admissions per night with NP assistance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Candidates must be board certified.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Board certification required.
- Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment.
- Adult inpatient with ICU.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 12-hour night shifts.
- A new locum tenens Hospitalist opportunity is now available in Tennessee due to growth.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.