Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen pays $180 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northwest) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR- McKesson's Paragon.
- IM or FM BC/BE.
- Credentialing assistance.
- Average 20-25 patients per day, including about 6 admits per shift.
- No procedures required.
- Hospitalist's will supervise APN's.
- Fast weekly direct deposit.
- Comprehensive Malpractice provided.
- Licensing fees reimbursement.
- 8-21, Dec.
- May have to respond to codes, but mostly ER runs codes.
- 300 beeper.
- 24 hour access to your Locum Life recruiter.
- Vent Management Required.
- Shifts: Oct.
- Travel, lodging, and local transportation provided.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Locum Life