Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-Specialty backup is available but need to be able to do central lines.
- BC / BE.
- Patient Volume: Average 16 patients per day.
- BC required.
- BC IM and FM with Hospitalist experience.
- Facility Type: SSG Clinic with 2 MDs, 1 PA and 1 NP.
- 6 Hospitalist on during day and 1 Rounder.
- Have McKesson-Paragon EMR but utilize paper orders for admits to save time.
- If unusually high number of Admit rounders will assist.
- Shifts are 6:30 to 6:30.
- Specialty Needed: IM.
- 14-15 Admits per shift.
- Hospitalist locum coverage needs.
- Can round ICU if you want but will be assigned to do admits.
- No procedures required unless you want to do them.
- Length of Assignment: ongoing till perm is secured.
- Please submit.
- Emergency credentialing is available.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.