Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- Alliance is a full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- New jobs daily!
- This job is perfect for the physician who enjoys sole responsibility in smaller locations.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- This is a very stable locums position in a small town.
- Thank you and.
- Location: TN.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- No license,.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- BC IM.
- Midlevels, General Surgeon, and ED provide backup as needed.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Patient Volume: 18-22.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.