Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent position (Knoxville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Competitive hourly rates plus RVU incentive!
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- The hospital offers beautifully appointed private patient rooms, dining on request and free parking.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Minimum of 2 years Hospitalist Experience required if FP.
- Board Certified IM or FP.
- The Tennova Physicians Plaza connects Turkey Creek Medical Center to the new Tennova Surgery Center West.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Shifts are 7a-7p 7a-3p & 7p-7a.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Do not miss this amazing opportunity in the most beautiful city in Tennessee.
- Knoxville is the gateway to Smoky Mountain National Park and is surrounded by lush forests, rock climbing, river rafting, and is only minutes from the wonder that is Dollywood!
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Our Knoxville hospital features a 24/7 Emergency Room, ICU, state-of-the-art surgical suites, cardiology heart hospital and cancer care, cardiac and pulmonary rehab, Sleep Center, Center for Surgical Weight Loss, homelike Ldrp birthing suites, digital mammography and much more.
- The enclosed courtyard between the two facilities provides a comfortable, quiet respite for patients and visitors.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Facility Info: Turkey Creek Medical Center offers a full range of services in the heart of Knoxville, Tennessee.
- 15-18 encounters per physician.
- Envision Healthcare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- The surgery center offers four, fully equipped operating rooms, two state-of-the-art endoscopic suites, and the same quality, professional care you expect from a Knoxville hospital.
- Turkey Creek Medical Center: Envision is looking for just ONE excellent hospitalist for this amazing opportunity in Knoxville, TN.
- This position comes with a generous sign on, paid relocation, yearly CME allowance and benefit package.
- Competitive compensation--the highest in the area!
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services