Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Chattanooga) is a single-specialty group practice.
- TriStar Parkridge Medical Center and TriStar Parkridge East include a larger referral center and smaller sister hospital, excellent specialty backup, long-term staff and moderate census.
- Offering excellent schools, gorgeous scenery, fun atmosphere and tons of things to do with kids, this beautiful city offers top compensation for both daytime rounders and nocturnists.
- Block schedule, 12 hour shifts.
- Paid Malpractice and Tail.
- Comprehensive Specialty Backup.
- Full Administrative Support.
- Apply today for the best position and best sign on bonus offer!
- Package includes hourly+productivity bonus, sign on bonus, paid relocation, CME funds, benefits package, 401k, and elective deferral program.
- 5k per year in CME/licensure funds.
- The TriStar Health Network is looking for excellent hospitalists in Chattanooga!
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services