Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · January 22, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Here in the rolling hills of Middle Tennessee is a lush countryside of gorgeous scenery, outdoor adventure, and community living.
- Join an extremely well-trained group of Hospitalists.
- Additional $70,000, plus in RVUs and quality bonuses.
- 10,000 relocation This city is located 30 miles from the best shopping and dining in Nashville and showcases a wealth of beautiful historic homes, churches, and other buildings.
- 50,000 signing bonus.
- Average 15 patients a shift.
- And with the bright lights of Nashville less than an hour away, any desires for big city living are easily satisfied.
- Guaranteed salary, based on experience.
- Seeking Hospitalist near Nashville, Tennessee.
- This is the place where the best of both worlds meet.
- Rotation approximately 7 days on/7 off - Days Only.
- One of the largest Hospitalists programs in the Southeast.
- 100,000 loan assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.