Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Smyrna) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Small Facility with Reasonable Volumes.
- Paid Malpractice and Tail.
- In Smyrna, located 15 minutes from Nashville, Tennessee.
- To become a part of our prestigious practice at StoneCrest Medical Center.
- EmCare is searching for a.
- Family-friendly atmosphere and great work-life balance.
- TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center is a 174-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including 24-hour emergency care, heart and vascular, imaging, neuroscience, oncology, orthopaedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder and women's services.
- North of Broadway lies Nashville's central business district, Legislative Plaza, Capitol Hill and the Tennessee Bicentennial Mall.
- Tennessee is a great location for medical professionals and their families.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Primary Care with hospitalist experience.
- Cultural and architectural attractions can be found throughout the city.
- The Broadway and 2nd Avenue areas feature entertainment venues, night clubs and an assortment of restaurants.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Sign on bonus and Paid Relocation.
- Downtown Nashville features a diverse assortment of entertainment, dining, cultural and architectural attractions.
- 5000 per year in CME Reimbursement.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services