Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hermitage) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TWe are seeking a FT nocturnist, or a daytime hospitalist willing to rotate through nights.
- If you are looking for lakeside living, great schools, living history, affordable homes and a great place to raise a family, check out Hermitage, TN.
- This suburb of Nashville is located 15 miles east of the urban core, and is home to favorite waterpark destination Nashville Shores, located on beautiful Percy Priest Lake.
- Paid Relocation.
- Block Schedules.
- Premium pay for night shifts.
- We are expanding coverage and seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible skilled hospitalists and nocturnists for this premiere medical center located only 15 minutes from downtown Nashville!
- Paid Malpractice and Tail.
- Hermitage is named for the home of Andrew Jackson, 7th president of the United States, and is the site of his Mansion and Presidential Library.
- As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
- Comprehensive Specialty Backup.
- There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff, many of whom have offices located on TriStar Summit's campus.
- Intensivist/Pulmonologist support.
- Contract Stability.
- Benefits Package including CME.
- TriStar Summit is a 200-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women's services.
- Top Compensation including hourly and RVU bonus.
- EmCare has recently partnered with TriStar Summit Medical Center in Hermitage, TN to provide excellent patient care, staffing and management for the inpatient program.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services