Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hendersonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hendersonville is a lovely and affluent suburb located on the banks of Old Hickory Lake, which is part of the Cumberland River.
- 3 Daytime Rounders, 1 at night.
- EmCare has partnered with the Hendersonville Medical Center and we are growing!
- 7:00pm to 7:00am shifts.
- TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center is a 148 bed community hospital about 15 minutes outside of Nashville, located to the north of downtown on the Cumberland River.
- Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Rare night shifts.
- Some of the best schools in the state are located in Hendersonville, and it is located 15 minutes from downtown Nashville and 30 minutes from the international airport.
- 5000 per year in CME and benefits package.
- Generous sign on and relocation.
- Increased coverage means we need you.
- Sherrod@ EmCare.
- Very Competitive Compensation.
- Open ICU.
- This location is absolutely beautiful with rolling lush hills.
- No procedures required.
- Block schedules of 7 days on, 7 days off.
- APP's for admissions.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services