Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · August 4, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is an open surgical/medical ICU unit with good support coverage.
- What availability can you offer to cover?
- All Star Recruiting will cover your travel and lodging expenses, as well as an A+ rated $1mil/$5mil med-mal policy, with tail.
- An exceptional client in Tennessee is looking for multiple Critical Care physicians for ongoing locums coverage.
- Would like 5-7 days blocks.
- The shifts are 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am with NO. Physicians will be responsible for 15-18 patients per shift.
- Flexibility in scheduling.
This locum tenen job from All Star Recruiting was last open on Oct 13.