Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- What availability can you offer to cover?
- Flexibility in scheduling.
- An exceptional client in Tennessee is looking for multiple Critical Care physicians for ongoing locums coverage.
- Would like 5-7 days blocks.
- The shifts are 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am with NO. Physicians will be responsible for 15-18 patients per shift.
- All Star Recruiting will cover your travel and lodging expenses, as well as an A+ rated $1mil/$5mil med-mal policy, with tail.
- It is an open surgical/medical ICU unit with good support coverage.
This locum tenen job from All Star Recruiting was last open on Oct 13.