Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000.
This permanent position (Knoxville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Knoxville offers exceptional education with 131 K - 12 schools, public schools, private schools, and institutions of higher learning.
- Come live in beautiful Knoxville, Tennessee, the 3rd largest city in the state with a Metropolitan population that is greater than 650,000.
- No state income tax and a low cost of living add to the amenities of this university town, the home of the University of Tennessee.
- Flexible schedule with primarily day shifts.
- Join one of the largest Independent Physician Groups in the United States.
- Physician owned and governed organization.
- Hospitalist Opening - Knoxville, TN - Earnings Over 90th Percentile.
- Excellent salary, robust benefits with an attractive productivity bonus.
- This opportunity offers a tremendous practice, an excellent quality of life and one of the highest earning potentials in the country.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 5.