Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · September 26, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Chattanooga) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- No procedures or codes are required.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- A hospitalist nocturnist is in the field of internal medicine and works overnight in hospital settings only.
- A hospitalist nocturnist(locum tenens) is a physician who works predominantly overnight, versus practicing during the day.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist - Physician - (Internal Medicine - Hosp Nocturnist) Locum Tenens.
- Hospitalist nocturnist, hospitalist, overnight, overnight care, internal medicine, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- This physician is hired to specifically work at night and provides care to patients during this time.
- Prominent health system in Tennessee is seeking a nocturnist hospitalist physician to work 7 days on 7 days off due to program growth.
- 12-hour shifts.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- They are available to provide critical care to patients in settings where physicians are not readily available onsite.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Mar 17.