Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an immediate and ongoing need while the site recruits a permanent physician.
- The need is for 5 or 7 day block shifts from 7pm-7am.
- The physician will handle the 25-bed CCU with an average of 3-10 admits per night.
- A board-certified/eligible Family Practice or Internal Medicine physician is being sought for a Nocturnist-Hospitalist opportunity at a north eastern Tennessee facility.
- All procedures handled by Trauma and an Intensivist will be on.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Jan 16.