Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Clarksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Position referred to as a.
- The Hospitalist will have the following.
- 12 Hour Night Shifts - 7:30 pm - 7:30 am.
- No On.
- Full Time.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Hospitalist at Blanchfield Army Community Hospital located at Fort Campbell in Clarksville, Tennessee, an hour from Nashville.
- Pleasant change of pace from typical Hospitalist patient load' by current staff.
- Kathleen Strautmann.
- Typically 7 on, 7 off.
- BC in Internal Medicine.
- Hospitalist position.
- Excellent Hourly Wage.
- Any State License Accepted.
- No Malpractice Insurance Hassles or Worries.
- 2 Years of Internal Medicine Experience.
- DEA, NPI, BLS.
- Stable Patient Population.
- Patient population is traditionally more active and responsive to treatment plans.
This perm job from Spectrum Healthcare Resources was last open on Dec 4.