Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Clarksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Kathleen Strautmann.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Hospitalist at Blanchfield Army Community Hospital located at Fort Campbell in Clarksville, Tennessee, an hour from Nashville.
- Patient population is traditionally more active and responsive to treatment plans.
- The Hospitalist will have the following.
- No On.
- Full Time.
- 2 Years of Internal Medicine Experience.
- Any State License Accepted.
- No Malpractice Insurance Hassles or Worries.
- Hospitalist position.
- DEA, NPI, BLS.
- Pleasant change of pace from typical Hospitalist patient load' by current staff.
- Typically 7 on, 7 off.
- 12 Hour Night Shifts - 7:30 pm - 7:30 am.
- BC in Internal Medicine.
- Excellent Hourly Wage.
- Position referred to as a.
- Stable Patient Population.
This perm job from Spectrum Healthcare Resources was last open on Dec 4.