Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Clarksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC in Internal Medicine.
- Kathleen Strautmann.
- Pleasant change of pace from typical Hospitalist patient load' by current staff.
- Patient population is traditionally more active and responsive to treatment plans.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Hospitalist at Blanchfield Army Community Hospital located at Fort Campbell in Clarksville, Tennessee, an hour from Nashville.
- Full Time.
- 2 Years of Internal Medicine Experience.
- Excellent Hourly Wage.
- Any State License Accepted.
- Stable Patient Population.
- 12 Hour Night Shifts - 7:30 pm - 7:30 am.
- Typically 7 on, 7 off.
- No On.
- DEA, NPI, BLS.
- Position referred to as a.
- No Malpractice Insurance Hassles or Worries.
- The Hospitalist will have the following.
- Hospitalist position.
This perm job from Spectrum Healthcare Resources was last open on Dec 4.