Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Clarksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No Malpractice Insurance Hassles or Worries.
- Any State License Accepted.
- The Hospitalist will have the following.
- 12 Hour Night Shifts - 7:30 pm - 7:30 am.
- Position referred to as a.
- Excellent Hourly Wage.
- BC in Internal Medicine.
- Patient population is traditionally more active and responsive to treatment plans.
- Pleasant change of pace from typical Hospitalist patient load' by current staff.
- Full Time.
- Hospitalist position.
- DEA, NPI, BLS.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Hospitalist at Blanchfield Army Community Hospital located at Fort Campbell in Clarksville, Tennessee, an hour from Nashville.
- 2 Years of Internal Medicine Experience.
- No On.
- Typically 7 on, 7 off.
- Stable Patient Population.
- Kathleen Strautmann.
This perm job from Spectrum Healthcare Resources was last open on Dec 4.