Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Kingsport) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Look forward to signing bonus, relocation assistance, and comprehensive benefits as you make your career with Holston Medical Group!
- Position offers competitive compensation and the lucrative opportunity to become a shareholder in Holston Medical Group.
- Holston Medical Group, a highly successful, multi-specialty group of more than 100 primary care physicians, specialists and mid-level providers, offers an outstanding opportunity for a Hospitalist to join their established group in attractive Kingsport, Tennessee.
- The Bristol Motor Speedway attracts racing enthusiasts while the Kingsport Mets baseball team allows fans to enjoy summer days at the ballpark.
- You will enjoy a low cost of living and no state income tax.
- The area is nestled in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains with a moderate four season climate and offers outstanding white-water rafting, kayaking, hunting, fishing and other outdoor activities.
- Because the Hospitalists do not see unassigned patients, you will have full EMR access to all patient records.
- 300,000) on the Tennessee and Virginia border.
- In this full-time role, you will join 11 hospitalists and look forward to attractive block scheduling, which allows for great work / life balance with most shifts ending at 6pm.
- Kingsport is located in the Tri-Cities area (pop.
- You will enjoy a busy adult-only practice with Holston's 80 primary care physicians serving as a solid, supportive referral network.
- Hospitalist Opportunity with Signing Bonus, Work / Life Balance, No State Income Tax.
- Kingsport is a welcoming, family-oriented community with award-winning schools.
This perm job from Cejka Search was last open on Aug 27.