Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- ICU coverage required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Excellent mid-level support will be available.
- Ventilation management required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Excellent new full time locum tenens Hospitalist need located in Tennessee.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- 12 hour day shifts.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Board certification is preferred.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jul 18.