Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits available for full-time staff.
- Strong referral base from area primary care physicians plus ER admissions.
- Join a well run hospital management company.
- 24/7 program with flexible shifts.
- Mid-sized hospital with excellent sub-specialists available.
- Knoxville has everything a family could want with the Smoky Mountains as your backyard.
- Very stable program close to Knoxville has an immediate need for a hospitalist and an intensivist.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- No pediatrics.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.