Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mid-sized hospital with excellent sub-specialists available.
- Benefits available for full-time staff.
- Strong referral base from area primary care physicians plus ER admissions.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- 24/7 program with flexible shifts.
- Join a well run hospital management company.
- No pediatrics.
- Very stable program close to Knoxville has an immediate need for a hospitalist and an intensivist.
- Knoxville has everything a family could want with the Smoky Mountains as your backyard.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.