Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 24, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits available for full-time staff.
- Knoxville has everything a family could want with the Smoky Mountains as your backyard.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- 24/7 program with flexible shifts.
- Join a well run hospital management company.
- No pediatrics.
- Very stable program close to Knoxville has an immediate need for a hospitalist and an intensivist.
- Mid-sized hospital with excellent sub-specialists available.
- Strong referral base from area primary care physicians plus ER admissions.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.