Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No pediatrics.
- Knoxville has everything a family could want with the Smoky Mountains as your backyard.
- Join a well run hospital management company.
- Benefits available for full-time staff.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Strong referral base from area primary care physicians plus ER admissions.
- Mid-sized hospital with excellent sub-specialists available.
- Very stable program close to Knoxville has an immediate need for a hospitalist and an intensivist.
- 24/7 program with flexible shifts.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.