Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24/7 program with flexible shifts.
- Benefits available for full-time staff.
- Strong referral base from area primary care physicians plus ER admissions.
- Very stable program close to Knoxville has an immediate need for a hospitalist and an intensivist.
- No pediatrics.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Join a well run hospital management company.
- Mid-sized hospital with excellent sub-specialists available.
- Knoxville has everything a family could want with the Smoky Mountains as your backyard.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.