Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Knoxville has everything a family could want with the Smoky Mountains as your backyard.
- Benefits available for full-time staff.
- Strong referral base from area primary care physicians plus ER admissions.
- Mid-sized hospital with excellent sub-specialists available.
- 24/7 program with flexible shifts.
- Very stable program close to Knoxville has an immediate need for a hospitalist and an intensivist.
- Join a well run hospital management company.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- No pediatrics.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.