Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000 with a potential salary of $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Chattanooga) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Also, excellent benefits including health, life, dental, vision insurance, as well as $401k plans and accrued sick/vacation time.
- Do you hold continuity of patient care as priority number one?
- Salary will be in the $180-$200k range, and a sign-on bonus, relocation package, CME time and allowance, will be offered.
- Well, this Hospitalist role is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Although the backup is there and help is available.
- We are the nationwide leader in placing physicians.
- The physician will be working with 3 other Hospitalists and will be employed by the hospital.
- The location is situated in a small, quaint, safe town in Tennessee, that is surrounded by some of the most beautiful mountain scenery in the United States!
- About MedSource Consultants: 2011 marks our 15th year in Physician Recruiting.
- Bob Miller is part of a team that works with Internists/Hospitalists exclusively.
- The Hospitalist who is on 2nd. There are no standard hours each day.
- Week 1 First Start at 8pm Sun thru the next Sun at 8pm.
- J1s and H1s will be considered.
- BE or BC physician required.
- There is specialty backup from the Anesthesiologist and the Pulmonologist, as well as the ED doctors.
- There is some critical care, some ICU coverage, some procedures and some ventilator management required.
- Total number of patients per day is 15-20.
- The hospitalists are responsible for all admissions, rounding and following their patients.
- With plentiful specialty backup, very reasonable patient count, and low admissions, this practice is well-suited to put the patient first, and provide the physician with the best overall supportive environment!
- Week 2 Second Start at 8pm Sun thru the next Sun at 8pm.
- They will average 5 admissions per 24 hours.
- Week 3: Completely off.
- The doctor is expected to respond, or be within or near the hospital during the "on week.
- It is permissible for the physician to leave the hospital campus, but must be within 20 minutes in order to respond if needed.
- We are tireless in our efforts to secure quality practice opportunities for you.
- The only reason they would have to come back in after leaving during week 2, is if other physician exceeds 20 patients--which is not often.
- A Hospitalist has relocated, so there is single opening for a Hospitalist available.
- During this week, the physician does not admit patients, he/she rounds on and follows up on the patients admitted during the first. If rounds during this week are complete early, then the physician may leave the hospital, go home, or whatever, as long as they are within 20 minutes.
This perm job from MedSource Consultants was last open on Feb 4.