Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · March 25, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- ICU rounding and procedures required.
- 12 hour shifts, 7 am-7 pm or 7 pm-7 am.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- 12-18 shifts per month.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 3 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- Average of 18-20 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 31.