Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- 12 hour shifts, 7 am-7 pm or 7 pm-7 am.
- Average of 18-20 patients per day.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- 12-18 shifts per month.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- ICU rounding and procedures required.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 3 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 31.