Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- ICU rounding and procedures required.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 3 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Average of 18-20 patients per day.
- 12 hour shifts, 7 am-7 pm or 7 pm-7 am.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- 12-18 shifts per month.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 31.