Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- 12-18 shifts per month.
- ICU rounding and procedures required.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 3 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- 12 hour shifts, 7 am-7 pm or 7 pm-7 am.
- Average of 18-20 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 31.