Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · December 9, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- ICU rounding and procedures required.
- Average of 18-20 patients per day.
- 12 hour shifts, 7 am-7 pm or 7 pm-7 am.
- 12-18 shifts per month.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 3 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 31.