Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 3 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- 12-18 shifts per month.
- ICU rounding and procedures required.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- 12 hour shifts, 7 am-7 pm or 7 pm-7 am.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Average of 18-20 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 31.