Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (SOUTH CENTRAL) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No. The case load is 15 to 18 patients per day.
- A minimum 3 month commitment is required.
- This is for locums credentialing only.
- The credentialing time frame is 1 to 2 weeks.
- Board Certification in internal medicine is required.
- 50 Minutes From Knoxville.
- This assignment is for a hospitalist starting immediately.
- This position is ongoing until a permanent physician is hired.
- Br will cover your malpractice insurance, lodging, travel and transportation costs.
- The schedule is 7 on 7 off and the shift is 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am.
- They will consider a family practice physician with hospitalist experience.
- The locums physician will be working with 4 Hospitalists.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 18.