Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (SOUTH CENTRAL) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position is ongoing until a permanent physician is hired.
- They will consider a family practice physician with hospitalist experience.
- This assignment is for a hospitalist starting immediately.
- This is for locums credentialing only.
- Board Certification in internal medicine is required.
- The schedule is 7 on 7 off and the shift is 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am.
- A minimum 3 month commitment is required.
- Br will cover your malpractice insurance, lodging, travel and transportation costs.
- The locums physician will be working with 4 Hospitalists.
- 50 Minutes From Knoxville.
- The credentialing time frame is 1 to 2 weeks.
- No. The case load is 15 to 18 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 18.