Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (SOUTH CENTRAL) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A minimum 3 month commitment is required.
- No. The case load is 15 to 18 patients per day.
- Board Certification in internal medicine is required.
- Br will cover your malpractice insurance, lodging, travel and transportation costs.
- The credentialing time frame is 1 to 2 weeks.
- This is for locums credentialing only.
- 50 Minutes From Knoxville.
- The locums physician will be working with 4 Hospitalists.
- The schedule is 7 on 7 off and the shift is 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am.
- They will consider a family practice physician with hospitalist experience.
- This assignment is for a hospitalist starting immediately.
- This position is ongoing until a permanent physician is hired.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 18.