Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (SOUTH CENTRAL) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule is 7 on 7 off and the shift is 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am.
- This assignment is for a hospitalist starting immediately.
- A minimum 3 month commitment is required.
- The credentialing time frame is 1 to 2 weeks.
- They will consider a family practice physician with hospitalist experience.
- No. The case load is 15 to 18 patients per day.
- This position is ongoing until a permanent physician is hired.
- 50 Minutes From Knoxville.
- This is for locums credentialing only.
- Br will cover your malpractice insurance, lodging, travel and transportation costs.
- Board Certification in internal medicine is required.
- The locums physician will be working with 4 Hospitalists.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 18.