Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 28, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Block schedule of 7 on/7 off. Hours will be 9pm to 7am.
- Join 12 Med-Ped hospitalists in an established program.
- Bonus incentives plus $30K signing bonus.
- Full benefits package.
- Up to $10K relocation.
- Growing community within 45 minutes of Nashville.
- Interviewing 2012 Residents.
- Excellent schedule and block time off.
- Looking for a Nocturnist to add due to growth and demand for their inpatient services.
- One of the largest and long-established Med-Ped hospitalist programs.
- Outstanding compensation package offers $220K base salary.
- 10 hour shifts during the 7 on schedule.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 21.