Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · March 4, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Join 12 Med-Ped hospitalists in an established program.
- Looking for a Nocturnist to add due to growth and demand for their inpatient services.
- 10 hour shifts during the 7 on schedule.
- Bonus incentives plus $30K signing bonus.
- One of the largest and long-established Med-Ped hospitalist programs.
- Block schedule of 7 on/7 off. Hours will be 9pm to 7am.
- Interviewing 2012 Residents.
- Excellent schedule and block time off.
- Full benefits package.
- Outstanding compensation package offers $220K base salary.
- Growing community within 45 minutes of Nashville.
- Up to $10K relocation.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 21.