Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · May 30, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Interviewing 2012 Residents.
- Excellent schedule and block time off.
- Bonus incentives plus $30K signing bonus.
- Looking for a Nocturnist to add due to growth and demand for their inpatient services.
- Join 12 Med-Ped hospitalists in an established program.
- 10 hour shifts during the 7 on schedule.
- Growing community within 45 minutes of Nashville.
- Block schedule of 7 on/7 off. Hours will be 9pm to 7am.
- One of the largest and long-established Med-Ped hospitalist programs.
- Full benefits package.
- Up to $10K relocation.
- Outstanding compensation package offers $220K base salary.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 21.