Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 24, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Block schedule of 7 on/7 off. Hours will be 9pm to 7am.
- Join 12 Med-Ped hospitalists in an established program.
- One of the largest and long-established Med-Ped hospitalist programs.
- Looking for a Nocturnist to add due to growth and demand for their inpatient services.
- Up to $10K relocation.
- Bonus incentives plus $30K signing bonus.
- Full benefits package.
- Excellent schedule and block time off.
- Growing community within 45 minutes of Nashville.
- Interviewing 2012 Residents.
- 10 hour shifts during the 7 on schedule.
- Outstanding compensation package offers $220K base salary.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 21.