Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · December 9, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Join 12 Med-Ped hospitalists in an established program.
- Outstanding compensation package offers $220K base salary.
- 10 hour shifts during the 7 on schedule.
- Block schedule of 7 on/7 off. Hours will be 9pm to 7am.
- One of the largest and long-established Med-Ped hospitalist programs.
- Full benefits package.
- Up to $10K relocation.
- Interviewing 2012 Residents.
- Excellent schedule and block time off.
- Looking for a Nocturnist to add due to growth and demand for their inpatient services.
- Growing community within 45 minutes of Nashville.
- Bonus incentives plus $30K signing bonus.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 21.