Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Up to $10K relocation.
- Bonus incentives plus $30K signing bonus.
- 10 hour shifts during the 7 on schedule.
- Full benefits package.
- Block schedule of 7 on/7 off. Hours will be 9pm to 7am.
- Join 12 Med-Ped hospitalists in an established program.
- Growing community within 45 minutes of Nashville.
- Interviewing 2012 Residents.
- Outstanding compensation package offers $220K base salary.
- Excellent schedule and block time off.
- One of the largest and long-established Med-Ped hospitalist programs.
- Looking for a Nocturnist to add due to growth and demand for their inpatient services.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 21.