Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- One of the largest and long-established Med-Ped hospitalist programs.
- 10 hour shifts during the 7 on schedule.
- Full benefits package.
- Interviewing 2012 Residents.
- Up to $10K relocation.
- Growing community within 45 minutes of Nashville.
- Outstanding compensation package offers $220K base salary.
- Block schedule of 7 on/7 off. Hours will be 9pm to 7am.
- Join 12 Med-Ped hospitalists in an established program.
- Looking for a Nocturnist to add due to growth and demand for their inpatient services.
- Excellent schedule and block time off.
- Bonus incentives plus $30K signing bonus.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 21.