Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · February 2, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Bonus incentives plus $30K signing bonus.
- Full benefits package.
- Up to $10K relocation.
- 10 hour shifts during the 7 on schedule.
- Outstanding compensation package offers $220K base salary.
- Looking for a Nocturnist to add due to growth and demand for their inpatient services.
- Excellent schedule and block time off.
- Block schedule of 7 on/7 off. Hours will be 9pm to 7am.
- Join 12 Med-Ped hospitalists in an established program.
- Interviewing 2012 Residents.
- One of the largest and long-established Med-Ped hospitalist programs.
- Growing community within 45 minutes of Nashville.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 21.