Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Outstanding compensation package offers $220K base salary.
- 10 hour shifts during the 7 on schedule.
- Interviewing 2012 Residents.
- Looking for a Nocturnist to add due to growth and demand for their inpatient services.
- Join 12 Med-Ped hospitalists in an established program.
- Full benefits package.
- Up to $10K relocation.
- Bonus incentives plus $30K signing bonus.
- One of the largest and long-established Med-Ped hospitalist programs.
- Block schedule of 7 on/7 off. Hours will be 9pm to 7am.
- Excellent schedule and block time off.
- Growing community within 45 minutes of Nashville.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 21.