Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Full benefits package.
- Outstanding compensation package offers $220K base salary.
- 10 hour shifts during the 7 on schedule.
- Join 12 Med-Ped hospitalists in an established program.
- Up to $10K relocation.
- Looking for a Nocturnist to add due to growth and demand for their inpatient services.
- Excellent schedule and block time off.
- Interviewing 2012 Residents.
- Growing community within 45 minutes of Nashville.
- One of the largest and long-established Med-Ped hospitalist programs.
- Bonus incentives plus $30K signing bonus.
- Block schedule of 7 on/7 off. Hours will be 9pm to 7am.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 21.