Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Growing community within 45 minutes of Nashville.
- 10 hour shifts during the 7 on schedule.
- Block schedule of 7 on/7 off. Hours will be 9pm to 7am.
- Up to $10K relocation.
- Outstanding compensation package offers $220K base salary.
- One of the largest and long-established Med-Ped hospitalist programs.
- Interviewing 2012 Residents.
- Join 12 Med-Ped hospitalists in an established program.
- Excellent schedule and block time off.
- Bonus incentives plus $30K signing bonus.
- Full benefits package.
- Looking for a Nocturnist to add due to growth and demand for their inpatient services.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 21.