Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · March 4, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York, NY) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All travel costs paid upfront by Cogent-HMG.
- J1 candidates are not eligible.
- Flexible contract term length (short -term or less than 6 months, one year, long-term).
- Paid state licensure and malpractice insurance.
- Live in NYC and travel regionally within Cogent-HMG Hospitalist Programs in the NE Region (NY, NJ, PA, MA)!
- Full time Hospitalist working in 2-4 Cogent-HMG hospital medicine programs regionally.
- Competency of Central Lines, Intubation and vents preferred.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- MD or DO.
- Furnished corporate housing.
- H1B Visa sponsorship is available in select markets.
- Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision 401k, CME allowance, etc.
- Flexible 7on/7off scheduling.
- Competitive compensation with quarterly bonus based on each shift worked.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Cogent-HMG Traveling Hospitalist Job.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Oct 1.