Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York, NY) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- J1 candidates are not eligible.
- Flexible contract term length (short -term or less than 6 months, one year, long-term).
- Competency of Central Lines, Intubation and vents preferred.
- Cogent-HMG Traveling Hospitalist Job.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Full time Hospitalist working in 2-4 Cogent-HMG hospital medicine programs regionally.
- H1B Visa sponsorship is available in select markets.
- All travel costs paid upfront by Cogent-HMG.
- Flexible 7on/7off scheduling.
- MD or DO.
- Live in NYC and travel regionally within Cogent-HMG Hospitalist Programs in the NE Region (NY, NJ, PA, MA)!
- Furnished corporate housing.
- Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision 401k, CME allowance, etc.
- Competitive compensation with quarterly bonus based on each shift worked.
- Paid state licensure and malpractice insurance.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Ability to work as a team member.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Oct 1.