Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York, NY) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible contract term length (short -term or less than 6 months, one year, long-term).
- Paid state licensure and malpractice insurance.
- Live in NYC and travel regionally within Cogent-HMG Hospitalist Programs in the NE Region (NY, NJ, PA, MA)!
- MD or DO.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Full time Hospitalist working in 2-4 Cogent-HMG hospital medicine programs regionally.
- All travel costs paid upfront by Cogent-HMG.
- Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision 401k, CME allowance, etc.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- H1B Visa sponsorship is available in select markets.
- Furnished corporate housing.
- Flexible 7on/7off scheduling.
- J1 candidates are not eligible.
- Competitive compensation with quarterly bonus based on each shift worked.
- Competency of Central Lines, Intubation and vents preferred.
- Cogent-HMG Traveling Hospitalist Job.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Oct 1.