Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 28, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York, NY) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cogent-HMG Traveling Hospitalist Job.
- Competitive compensation with quarterly bonus based on each shift worked.
- H1B Visa sponsorship is available in select markets.
- All travel costs paid upfront by Cogent-HMG.
- Full time Hospitalist working in 2-4 Cogent-HMG hospital medicine programs regionally.
- Paid state licensure and malpractice insurance.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- MD or DO.
- Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision 401k, CME allowance, etc.
- J1 candidates are not eligible.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Competency of Central Lines, Intubation and vents preferred.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Flexible contract term length (short -term or less than 6 months, one year, long-term).
- Furnished corporate housing.
- Live in NYC and travel regionally within Cogent-HMG Hospitalist Programs in the NE Region (NY, NJ, PA, MA)!
- Flexible 7on/7off scheduling.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Oct 1.