Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · March 25, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York, NY) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full time Hospitalist working in 2-4 Cogent-HMG hospital medicine programs regionally.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- J1 candidates are not eligible.
- Cogent-HMG Traveling Hospitalist Job.
- H1B Visa sponsorship is available in select markets.
- Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision 401k, CME allowance, etc.
- Paid state licensure and malpractice insurance.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Live in NYC and travel regionally within Cogent-HMG Hospitalist Programs in the NE Region (NY, NJ, PA, MA)!
- Competitive compensation with quarterly bonus based on each shift worked.
- Flexible 7on/7off scheduling.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Competency of Central Lines, Intubation and vents preferred.
- Furnished corporate housing.
- Flexible contract term length (short -term or less than 6 months, one year, long-term).
- All travel costs paid upfront by Cogent-HMG.
- MD or DO.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Oct 1.