Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York, NY) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cogent-HMG Traveling Hospitalist Job.
- J1 candidates are not eligible.
- Competency of Central Lines, Intubation and vents preferred.
- Flexible contract term length (short -term or less than 6 months, one year, long-term).
- All travel costs paid upfront by Cogent-HMG.
- Competitive compensation with quarterly bonus based on each shift worked.
- Full time Hospitalist working in 2-4 Cogent-HMG hospital medicine programs regionally.
- MD or DO.
- Flexible 7on/7off scheduling.
- Furnished corporate housing.
- Live in NYC and travel regionally within Cogent-HMG Hospitalist Programs in the NE Region (NY, NJ, PA, MA)!
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision 401k, CME allowance, etc.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Paid state licensure and malpractice insurance.
- H1B Visa sponsorship is available in select markets.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Oct 1.