Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 24, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York, NY) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MD or DO.
- Flexible contract term length (short -term or less than 6 months, one year, long-term).
- Flexible 7on/7off scheduling.
- Competency of Central Lines, Intubation and vents preferred.
- All travel costs paid upfront by Cogent-HMG.
- Paid state licensure and malpractice insurance.
- Cogent-HMG Traveling Hospitalist Job.
- Live in NYC and travel regionally within Cogent-HMG Hospitalist Programs in the NE Region (NY, NJ, PA, MA)!
- H1B Visa sponsorship is available in select markets.
- Furnished corporate housing.
- Full time Hospitalist working in 2-4 Cogent-HMG hospital medicine programs regionally.
- Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision 401k, CME allowance, etc.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- J1 candidates are not eligible.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Competitive compensation with quarterly bonus based on each shift worked.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Oct 1.