Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York, NY) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MD or DO.
- Flexible 7on/7off scheduling.
- Full time Hospitalist working in 2-4 Cogent-HMG hospital medicine programs regionally.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Cogent-HMG Traveling Hospitalist Job.
- Flexible contract term length (short -term or less than 6 months, one year, long-term).
- Live in NYC and travel regionally within Cogent-HMG Hospitalist Programs in the NE Region (NY, NJ, PA, MA)!
- Competitive compensation with quarterly bonus based on each shift worked.
- Competency of Central Lines, Intubation and vents preferred.
- Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision 401k, CME allowance, etc.
- Furnished corporate housing.
- Paid state licensure and malpractice insurance.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- J1 candidates are not eligible.
- All travel costs paid upfront by Cogent-HMG.
- H1B Visa sponsorship is available in select markets.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Oct 1.