Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York, NY) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Furnished corporate housing.
- Live in NYC and travel regionally within Cogent-HMG Hospitalist Programs in the NE Region (NY, NJ, PA, MA)!
- Competitive compensation with quarterly bonus based on each shift worked.
- All travel costs paid upfront by Cogent-HMG.
- MD or DO.
- Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision 401k, CME allowance, etc.
- Flexible contract term length (short -term or less than 6 months, one year, long-term).
- Paid state licensure and malpractice insurance.
- J1 candidates are not eligible.
- Competency of Central Lines, Intubation and vents preferred.
- Flexible 7on/7off scheduling.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Cogent-HMG Traveling Hospitalist Job.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Full time Hospitalist working in 2-4 Cogent-HMG hospital medicine programs regionally.
- H1B Visa sponsorship is available in select markets.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Oct 1.