Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · December 9, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York, NY) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cogent-HMG Traveling Hospitalist Job.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- J1 candidates are not eligible.
- Flexible 7on/7off scheduling.
- Competency of Central Lines, Intubation and vents preferred.
- H1B Visa sponsorship is available in select markets.
- Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision 401k, CME allowance, etc.
- Paid state licensure and malpractice insurance.
- Full time Hospitalist working in 2-4 Cogent-HMG hospital medicine programs regionally.
- All travel costs paid upfront by Cogent-HMG.
- Flexible contract term length (short -term or less than 6 months, one year, long-term).
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- MD or DO.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Live in NYC and travel regionally within Cogent-HMG Hospitalist Programs in the NE Region (NY, NJ, PA, MA)!
- Competitive compensation with quarterly bonus based on each shift worked.
- Furnished corporate housing.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Oct 1.