Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York, NY) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competency of Central Lines, Intubation and vents preferred.
- Flexible 7on/7off scheduling.
- Flexible contract term length (short -term or less than 6 months, one year, long-term).
- Competitive compensation with quarterly bonus based on each shift worked.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- All travel costs paid upfront by Cogent-HMG.
- H1B Visa sponsorship is available in select markets.
- Paid state licensure and malpractice insurance.
- Live in NYC and travel regionally within Cogent-HMG Hospitalist Programs in the NE Region (NY, NJ, PA, MA)!
- Cogent-HMG Traveling Hospitalist Job.
- Furnished corporate housing.
- MD or DO.
- J1 candidates are not eligible.
- Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision 401k, CME allowance, etc.
- Full time Hospitalist working in 2-4 Cogent-HMG hospital medicine programs regionally.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Oct 1.