Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York, NY) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Furnished corporate housing.
- Paid state licensure and malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation with quarterly bonus based on each shift worked.
- All travel costs paid upfront by Cogent-HMG.
- H1B Visa sponsorship is available in select markets.
- J1 candidates are not eligible.
- MD or DO.
- Competency of Central Lines, Intubation and vents preferred.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision 401k, CME allowance, etc.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Cogent-HMG Traveling Hospitalist Job.
- Full time Hospitalist working in 2-4 Cogent-HMG hospital medicine programs regionally.
- Flexible 7on/7off scheduling.
- Flexible contract term length (short -term or less than 6 months, one year, long-term).
- Live in NYC and travel regionally within Cogent-HMG Hospitalist Programs in the NE Region (NY, NJ, PA, MA)!
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Oct 1.