Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York, NY) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All travel costs paid upfront by Cogent-HMG.
- Flexible contract term length (short -term or less than 6 months, one year, long-term).
- Paid state licensure and malpractice insurance.
- MD or DO.
- H1B Visa sponsorship is available in select markets.
- Cogent-HMG Traveling Hospitalist Job.
- J1 candidates are not eligible.
- Flexible 7on/7off scheduling.
- Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision 401k, CME allowance, etc.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Furnished corporate housing.
- Competitive compensation with quarterly bonus based on each shift worked.
- Competency of Central Lines, Intubation and vents preferred.
- Live in NYC and travel regionally within Cogent-HMG Hospitalist Programs in the NE Region (NY, NJ, PA, MA)!
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Full time Hospitalist working in 2-4 Cogent-HMG hospital medicine programs regionally.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Oct 1.