Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 24, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- 12 hour mixed shifts, 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- Average of 15-20 patients per day.
- No ICU rounding required (Intensivists cover ICU).
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 13.