Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Relocation and negotiable loan repayment.
- Great Income potential, base over 180K.
- Daytime Hospitalist needed in East Metro Tennessee.
- Forbes 'Best Places for Business and Careers' and 'Best Place to Live in United States'.
- 6 on 6 off schedule 9 hour shifts.
- Adding a new Hospitalist due to growth.
- Tax Shelters, 401K, Pension Plan.
- Life Insurance.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 16.