Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 24, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- 15-20 shifts per month.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- 12 hour shifts, 7 am-7 pm or 7 pm-7 am.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- ICU rounding and procedures are required.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 3 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- 18-20 patients per day.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 28.