Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fantastic Location & Community) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For a complete listing of the current All Star Recruiting opportunities and specialties.
- State of the art 50 bed facility with 6 ICU beds and a dedicated Intensivist.
- Join an established group of Hospitalist with over 10 years of dedicated service.
- Seeking a BE/BC Hospitalist to complement their staff of 4.
- This an employed position 180k plus salary based on experience and benefits to include malpractice, health insurance, dental, 401k and much more.
- Have a great day.
- Full specialty backup.
- Block schedule is available 6 days on and 6 days off.
- 20 minutes outside of West Knoxville.
This perm job from All Star Recruiting was last open on Nov 28.